Options + Rates
MOTHER’S DAY SHIPPING + MAY 10-25 CLOSURE
- WANT YOUR ORDER SHIPPED? Place your order by Friday, May 5th to assure delivery before Mother’s Day!
- WANT TO PICK YOUR ORDER UP AT THE GARDEN? Place your Mother’s Day orders by Monday, May 8th.
- MAY 10-25: Online Order Fulfillment will be CLOSED. During this time you may still place an order online, but it will not be shipped or available for pick up between May 10-25. Our in-person GARDEN SHOP will be open during this time.
Please note: WE DO NOT SHIP PLANTS
GARDEN PICK-UP IS THE ONLY OPTION FOR PLANT PURCHASES
Garden Pick-Up: FREE
To avoid shipping and handling fees, place your order online and request Garden Pick-Up at check out. This is the only option if you are purchasing plants but is also available for gift purchases. Your order will be packed and waiting for you in the Garden Entry Kiosk.
Domestic Shipping Rates
USPS, UPS and FedEx are our standard shipping partners. We will use the US Postal Service when shipping to a PO Box. Shipping is available for gift purchases.
Shipping & handling rates are determined by the order dollar total, as follows:
We can ship internationally. Please contact us by email and include your shipping address. We will calculate shipping rates and contact you to arrange payment details. Customers are responsible for any import duties. WE DO NOT SHIP PLANTS.
Order by Phone
If unable to place your order online, please call (510) 664-9808 and we will be happy to take your order over the phone. If no one is available to take your call, please leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our best to adhere to the schedule, below, but due to circumstances beyond our control, we may need to alter this occasionally due to holidays or unforeseen situations. If you need an item sent in a more timely way, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate!
- Orders placed on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday will be packed on or before Thursday and ship (or be available for Garden pick-up) on or before Friday.
- Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be packed on or before Monday and ship (or be available for Garden pick-up) on or before Tuesday.
- An email will be sent to the email you provide when your order is ready for pick up or when it is shipped.
DECEMBER HOLIDAY SHIPPING REMINDERS:
Shipping: If you request shipping, orders received after Dec 15 may not arrive before Christmas!!! Due to the holiday rush, UPS, FedEx and the USPS are experiencing delays.